Lohan blames stress for entering rehab

|

Actress Lindsay Lohan cited "work stress" and "separation from her father" as the cause of her substance abuse problems that made her enter a rehabilitation centre last year.

Lohan, who spent last year in a rehab centre in Utah, said she resorted to drinking and drugs to deal with the emotional pain of being separated from her father, contactmusic.com reports.
She said: "I had a lot going on in my life and that was a way of hiding from it. I hadn't seen my dad. I had a lot of work stress because I was constantly working and never took time to stop.

"Everything was go-go-go, and the easiest thing was to run away from it, going out and drinking at night. You know you don't have to think when you let go sometimes. "But I didn't realise it was getting in the way of my work, what I've worked for my whole life."
Lohan had reconciled with her father while in rehab.

Indo-Asian News Service

0 comments: